Pay per Click is a form of advertising on Google for a particular keyword in paid rank position. This advertising content is found on the top of Google’s organic results and below organic results as well, along with a Green Ad tag.
PPC is one way of gaining exposure over the internet. However, one should be careful that your budget doesn’t get blown out during PPC campaign. This happens often times if you are not careful about your keyword selection or if you don’t pay attention to details. Therefore, one has to ensure that your campaign and budget is managed wisely to reap the maximum benefit of PPC.
- AdWords allows you to target people searching for or viewing pages about your targeted location.
- You only pay when someone clicks on your ad (i.e. you pay per click).
- Determine exactly how much you want to spend. Through this you can get instant traffic to your websites.
- I mainly focus on better conversions, ROI with low cost through Google Adwords.
Why do our Adword Campaigns Work Better? Why is important to do a campaign this way?
My Unique Search Marketing Strategies:
Steps to Startup the Campaign:
- Landing Page Content Analysis.
- Analyse User-Friendliness.
- Landing Page Speed Analysis.
- Call To Action Analysis.
- User Flow & Drop-Off Analysis.