You can check and improve your landing page performance through advertising in Google Ads. For every customer, experience on your website landing page becomes just as important as that first click. And, because more customers use mobile devices to search, having an effective mobile landing page is more important than ever.
The new “landing pages” page in Google Ads, can help you optimize your landing page performance. You can see which URLs in your account drive the most sales, and which ones may require your attention and so you can take appropriate action. You can also see which sites are mobile friendly, which can make the difference between converting or losing a customer.
Most mobile site visitors leave a page that takes more than 3 seconds to load. Use Accelerated Mobile Pages to create the fastest mobile optimized landing pages. By directing your search ad clicks to AMP landing pages, you can create the super-fast and delightful mobile experience that consumers expect. In this option, i.e. “Landing Pages” in Google Ads, you can see the landing page’s Mobile Speed Score, Mobile Friendly Click Rate and Valid AMP click rate suggestions which helps to improve the landing page experience.
Here are the general instructions to improve your landing page:
- Provide relevant, useful and original content about the page.
- Provide useful information and tell clearly to customers on what your business does.
- Help customers quickly to find what they are looking for by prioritizing the content that’s visible above-the-fold.
- Make page/site easy for visitors to find your contact information.
- Make mobile and computer navigation easy.
- Make sure your landing page loads quickly, whether on a computer or mobile device.
- Test your website Mobile Speed and Desktop Speed, and get quick fixes to improve it.